2009年7月17日星期五

Father

My father is like a policeman,
he will do everything to protect me against danger.
My father is like a joker,
he tells me a lot of jokes which make me laugh like a drain.
My father is like a teacher,
he knows everything that i don't know.
My father is like a repairman,
he will repair anything that is damaged or spoilt in our house.
My father is like a good driver,
he will drive me to everywhere, as long as the place is where i wish to go.
My father is like a present from the God,
he is so precious for me.

But...

He is now a patient,
he suffers from diabetes and high blood pressure.
Thanks God,
the diseases have not been marked as dangerous yet
he has to take in pills to control the sickness besides having a balanced diet.

Luckily...

He is still healthy.
He is so precious for me.
I love my father and do care about him.
I pray that God is always with him and protects him from dangerous diseases.

Thank you, my God.

没有评论:

发表评论