2009年6月20日星期六

Disappointment

Disappointed? Yes.. I'm really very disappointed about my result. My average not even up to 86, that is a bad news, really bad for me. I wonder why I'm having a back slight this month. I'm a very very careless girl, i nearly killed myself when i first saw my Maths test papers. Careless... careless and careless again. Besides, I also dislike the recycle bins.. Hm.... i mean the ' three colors dustbins'. I again really really hate that. Why, why? Why the recycle bins should have three colors, can't it be only one color. That confuse me a lots... Yes, I have done badly in Civic about the recycle bins. Anyways, I will do better in the following test. I belief that i can do it. I will try my best to be the best and beat the rest... Don't give up... ^.^

没有评论:

发表评论